Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Hospital Pictures 3

Livi post surgery in our private surgery recovery room. Sleeping peacefully.


Middle of the night in our surgery recovery room watching TV. She has an IV in her foot and hand. She loves Grover (thanks Sarah) and he went everywhere with her...even the OR.

Finally on the 7th floor in our room. Not allowed to eat yet but still in a good mood. Still has the IV's but not for much longer

Her first liquid after surgery. She got to have ice chips which were the closest thing to food for a while. They almost fooled her.

Something hit her funny bone. I think its because she got to take the band-aid off her hand.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of her laughing. It just makes me think of how good God is. I'm glad she is doing well and you will all stay in my prayers. God bless,

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful and wonderful site!!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Sandy kimmel said...

Emily,
I fiddled with one of the pictures you posted. I wanted to plug it in here as a comment, but did not know how. If I was the organized sort or girl I would print it, frame it, and mail it out to you. Be that as it may. If you click on stillwaters you can find a pic of you and your best girl. I think you two are pretty darn special. Thanks for continuing to keep us all up to date.
Jesus rain down torrents of grace and glory.

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend of yours asked for prayers for Alivia earlier this week and passed along a link to your blog. My heart and prayers go out to your beautiful little girl and your family. Hang on to the Lord for all your strength!

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This whole week has been a stunning example of God's grace upon Livi and us. I am so thankful for good doctors, caring nurses and supportive family and friends. We can never say thank you enough for your prayers...just know they help us to go forward each and every day. I am so glad to hear and watch her continuing improvement. Gigi
P.S. Thanks for letting us come!!!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Briana Almengor said...

She is the cutest girl I've ever seen, even with IV's and crazy hospital hair! I can't imagine how full your heart must be every time you look upon her sweet little face! :)

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love the pictures of her laughing, the previos post was right about making us think about how good God is. What a testimony she is and will be for the future! Sweet pea!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home