Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Day +106

Tomorrow Livi will have pherisis in the morning (unless by a miracle her IGM is low) and then have a CT scan, her NG tube replaced (while under anesthesia) and have her pherisis cathedar removed. The thought is that they will remove it and then if she needs more pherisis put a new one in her other leg. The cathedar usually remains in for a week, she has had hers for 2. So it needs to come out before it gets infected. Pray we don't have to get another one, that we get that miracle and the IGM stays low. Also pray that her WBC's start to rebound from the chemo. She is getting GCFS to boost her WBC's every day now. They are very low (1.7) and the chemo is affective for 10 days after it is given (Tomorrow is 10 days).

Thanks to
Uncle John for the stickers and card
Uncle Andrew for the stickers
The Privitera's for the yummy chocolate
Sonya and Hollis for taking are of business.

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Girls, I Miss you. Pa

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you Emily.

Love,
Amy

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving you and praying. Marmie

10:12 PM  
Blogger Parmer Clan said...

Crossway Church is praying fervently...please know that.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Briana Almengor said...

We're always praying that God will continue to show Himself strong on your behalf.
Praying for no pheresis tomorrow and that the sun will soon break through on your recent more cloudy days.

love you much, friend

10:43 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Always in my prayer!

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a member of a little mission church in Dayton, PA, named New Hope AG. At our home group last week, during the meeting, there was a little blond girl there. Judging from pictures, she looks like Livi. She was bouncing around and happy and healthy... loud :) Her name is Faith. God used her as a living "Faith" picture of Livi for me ... a visual image of what we are praying for Livi... health, wholeness, joy and life in Jesus Christ. It reminds me of a prophetic song by Kim Clement ... "I am somewhere in the future and I look much better than I look right now." Praying for Livi, Janet S.

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying!!!

Yoders

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying especially today for good levels on everything, and only miracles for the explaination. If God chooses another path, praying for strenght to accept the procedures. I was able to share it in church again yesterday. I continue to pray. -Sue F.

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying and hoping today the counts are good, no pheresis and strength for you ALL. Thinking of you all day.
Diana B.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone
You are in our hearts and always in our prayers~
GOD'S BLESSINGS
Phyllis and Company

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a dream about Livi last night. She was healthy and I was hugging her like crazy. Praying for this to be true soon.

tons'o'luv, GAL

9:12 AM  
Blogger Bueche said...

James - Do everything your mom ever told you to do when yo were sick: rest, chicken soup, whatever, so you can safely get back to your ladies and effectively lead and encourage. You're a good man.

What a busy day it is going to be for Emily and Livi! Our prayers are for you, and our God is with you.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

praying...

9:56 AM  
Blogger Aly Sczebel said...

"Let me find Your grace in the valley
Let me find Your life in my death
Let me find Your joy in my sorrow
Your wealth in my need
That You’re near with every breath
In the valley"

praying for you guys.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Catoe Family said...

praying, praying, praying even harder...rest in God's grace

2:08 PM  
Blogger momofcolin_chloe said...

Praying, praying, praying.

Christi

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It feels like we are coming home, is that weird, maybe a defense mech?? Loads of stuff for Livi! Can't wait to see you guys.
xo dishy

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for Livi ... :) Janet S.

8:39 AM  
Blogger kelli cohee said...

Praying for you, James, and of course Livi.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home