Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

To my 2 favorite Dads

Happy Father's day. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank my 2 favorite dad's

1st to my dad. Your wisdom and guidance has made me who I am today. You are a servant always. I am amazed daily by the way you lay down your life for "your girls". Livi is blessed to have you as her "Pa", her little face lights up when you walk in the room. I would not be able to go through all this without you here with us. Thank you for putting up with me when I'm grouchy, for reassuring me when I'm scared, for loving Livi, James and I so deeply. Your faith is evident in everything you do and you are such a Godly example to me and others. Even though the circumstances are horrible you manage to make each day a little brighter for all of us. You are cheerful, kind, loving and encouraging. Thanks Daddy. I love you

2nd to my husband. I fell in love with you even more the first time I saw you hold Alivia. There is a sparkle in your eye when you look at her and you are a tender, caring father. Thank you for serving Livi and I throughout this whole ordeal (and before). Thank you for working so hard to make our lives and our home more comfortable. Thank you for being so strong and steadfast in your faith. Thank you for striving to lead us well through this situation and our lives. I know this is not what we expected or dreamed but you are such a rock and are getting us through this. Thanks James. Livi and I love you more there are words to express.

I feel so blessed to have these amazing, Godly men in my life.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day James. I pray that the Lord will lift your burden today and that you will enjoy some smiles from your little ladybug. Always praying for you.

Happy Father's Day to you too Pa. Missing you and Gigi.

Vicki G.

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For my David and for James I wish a peaceful, serene and love filled Fathers Day. Hope there will be smiles from Livi to brighten the day. Love to my girls too from Marmie.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Bueche said...

Anyone who has read this blog, heard the stories and viewed the pictures knows that Emily's words are true and sincere.

You men are an inspiration.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You really know how to make someone who isn't even a part of the family cry! Happy Father's Day to you two fathers ... you both remind me so much of our Heavenly Father. Janet S.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

two amazing dads.
love you all

xoxo,beth

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day to Pa and James (and all the other fathers too).

Uncle Dave you are one of a kind and you touch each person you meet with your kind and gentle nature.

I've seen the way James looks at Livi in pictures and can see what a special Daddy he is.

I hope that all turns in Livi's favor soon and that you all get to go home soon to enjoy the home James has been working on so faithfully!

Love to all, especially that little lady bug, Livi! Betsie

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God loves and Looks out for you


Alyssa

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily,
You have a gift for expressing your heart. Your tribute to these two special men is beautiful. Livi has been dealt a tough hand, but she is a blessed child in this: she has an incredibly loving, supportive family who will never give up.
Linda N

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW...What wonderful words of admiration for your 2 favorite Dads. And what a Legacy of Love they will both leave for their children and grandchildren.
Happy Fathers' Day.

Praying Livi has a good week ahead of her!

Claudia C.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Julie Garner said...

You do have a great dad and a great husband (and a great father-in-law as well)! You are blessed!

We love you guys! Hope things are going well with the chemo so far (as well as chemo can go).

Hugs,
Jules

9:01 AM  
Blogger Briana Almengor said...

Dave,
Though not my real dad, you've always been one of my favorite dads, too. Love you much! Happy Father's Day!

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for Livi's complete healing today. Hope things are improving. Love from Indiana, PA, Janet S.

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home