Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Pictures

I wanted to post a few pictures of Livi. Just cause I miss her face.

Here is Livi when she was 6 months old. She had crazy hair that stood up all the time. Like a mini mohawk. The day after this photo was taken it stopped standing up. Glad we got the photos while it was still a mohawk. I loved that mohawk.


The queen at Hands on House dressed like...an old women maybe?! Of course she has the microphone in her hand. It was the first thing she found when we went in the dress up room and it was hard to get away from her when it was time to leave.


Putting a diaper on Kermit. She loved this game. We finally started using a duckie diaper cover because she was going through so many real diapers a day. She refused to us a diaper twice. It had to be thrown away once Kermit was done with it which usually was 2 minutes after it went on.


Livi at her best friends house. She loved going there and you can tell from the look on her face. She is probably 5 or 6 months old.

16 Comments:

Blogger momofcolin_chloe said...

So sweet, Emily! She is such a beautiful girl. Thanks, as always, for continuing to share your sweet Livi with us.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss her, too. And my heart breaks daily for you guys. Wish I could say something to make things better.

Love ya,

Livi's GAL

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Precious! Thank you for the pictures!

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute. It warmed my heart to see the pics. Love reading the stories that go with them!
love,
Viv

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing them. I can't imagine how hard it is to miss this beautiful little girl. Praying for you! -Sue F.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your regular posts about Livi and you and James! We love to check them and hear...it helps us to pray. There are so many reminders to us of you guys. We never have even a day without thinking of you and praying for you. Many times, I think that I've seen Livi. And then, I think how much harder it is for you - you must see and hear her everywhere! I know it must be so hard to know you'll see her again someday...but that that day seems so far away! We continue to pray for your comfort.

Anya

12:37 PM  
Blogger NETS said...

You two were certainly blessed with a beautiful little girl. I love looking at the pictures and reading the tributes...thank you for sharing them.
I pray for you and your families every day.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing all of these wonderful memories & pictures of Livi. It is neat to see her through the eyes and hearts of those who loved her. I love coming on your site to read of her little games & how much she was the center of everyone's world. Thanks again for being open & letting us have a few more glimpses into Livi's life.

1:56 PM  
Blogger kingfamily said...

Thanks Emily for sharing the cute pictures of Livi.
Praying for you,
Brandi

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post brought me to tears. I can't imagine how much you miss her.

Much love,
Les

3:12 PM  
Blogger Julie Garner said...

Too cute!!! In that great little leopard number with the microphone in hand, there is no doubt in my mind that she would have loved karaoke at the Travel Lodge for sure. And I was dying laughing about the diapers. Funny! Very, very funny!

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could look at her pictures all day long for the rest of my life....gigi

11:08 PM  
Blogger Joe.Karen said...

just wanted to let you know that you are always in my heart and prayers. love the photos of darling beautiful livi.

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Precious, precious child. Loved forever. Marmie

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss her sweet face too. Thank you for posting the pictures. I don't think I could ever thank you enough for the great example you are to me. you are one strong lady Emily. Thank you so much for representing God, and still praising him through this trial. I will continue to pray for you guys.

love ya,
Moriah

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James and Emily
These pictures are great! Thank you
for posting them. I have Alivia's
picture on my refrigerator and almost
every day I stand and take a look.
Thinking of you guys often and praying too.
Carol Landis

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home