Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tattoo

Some of us have gotten tattoos to honor Alivia. I wanted to post pictures of them. I won't be saying who they belong to but it means so much that so many of our family and friends have them.






There are a few people who have gotten them who I don't have pictures of. If you have one send me a photo. Thanks.

10 Comments:

Blogger Briana Almengor said...

These are beautiful. What a sweet and unique way to remember her...just like Livi, too: sweet and unique.

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I love it.

Praying for you,
Amy

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love them!
Jackson Dishy & Pete

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY cool way to remember her. I've always thought that tattoos were passe - unless the design means something to the wearer.

love & hugs,

Bert & family.

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for Alivia! Praying. Sue F.

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just shows the love people have for precious livi! Praying

Moriah

10:07 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

I thought of you when I saw tribute tattoos last night on LA INK. I think thats what its called. Did you ever think a tattoo show would make me think of you?! They are very sweet.

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful tribute. I hope someone will send you a picture of one of the tattoo's that was mentioned before - of the "Livi Bug". :)
So awesome to carry "her" with them forever!!
Vicki Moore

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...these picture left me speechless...

Still praying for you all.

Mary Ann K.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

such a permanent reminder of her short but powerful life.

Marsha

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home