Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Cabin Fever

We made it through a whole day and no big stories to report. And tomorrow I get my car back and I can go grocery shopping. There is a big huge difference between choosing not to leave the house and not have a choice. I miss my car and can't wait to have it back. Even the grocery store sounds fun. Cabin Fever!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the grocery store is fun...most of the time. As long as I am not going several times in a week. My resolution to not go to Walmart as often is going nowhere. Which just goes to show ya that resolutions are stupid!!!
I hope that you get to get together with April tomorrow. Find another cabin. Love, MOM

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home