Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Congrats

I would like to say congratulations to two of my friends who had babies this week. On Feb. 1st April gave birth to Ava Corrine. I bet big brother Lane is so excited. And on Feb 2nd Heather (who was a bridesmaid in my wedding and the cutest pregnant girl ever) gave birth to Cameron Paul. I can't wait to meet them. I'm going to have to wait a while to meet Cameron (since they live 5 hours away) but I hope to meet Ava in the next few weeks. Livi has a new play mate.

Whenever people talk about babies it makes me think....hmmm I could do that again. Its just been such a joy to have Livi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home