Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

It's amazing

...the difference a week makes. Last week I was walking around in a haze brought on by lack of sleep and this week things are so normal again. Everyone has told me that when your baby is sick you can't remeber what it was like before and you can't imagine it not being the way it is now. Then suddenly its over, the baby is better and the sun shines again. (so not literally in PA cause its been a gray week!) . Now things are back to normal and I'm just so thankful. And the best part is she won't even remember being sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home