Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Valentine's Day

I used to hate Valentine's day. All the sappy, mushy, lovely-dovey stuff. Mainly cause I didn't have someone to share it with. But every since I met James Valentine's day has become a great day. Our very first Valentine's day we went to his brother's house (which was being totally redone at the time and no one lived in) and had a candle lit dessert. Our first year married we went to an awsome B and B and got snowed in...so fun! Our second year he suprised me with dinner from one of my favorite restaraunts and diamond earings. Our third year we had just moved into our house on February first so we celebrated at home. And this year he sent me roses, got cute cards for me (and Alivia), got me a CD that I've been wanting for a long time and took Liv and I to dinner so I wouldnt' have to cook.

I am so blessed to be married to such a caring, sweet, hard-working, amazing man. He has taken such good care of me and seeing him with Alivia just makes me love him more. He is such a good dad.

So thanks Babe for being my best bud, my baby-daddy (haha) and the love of my life. I am so glad we get to spend the rest of our lives together. There is no one else I can think of that I would want to be a parent with. Thanks for letting me be the crazy loon that you call your wife. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home