Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Nursing

Well I am almost officially done nursing. Yesterday I didn't nurse at all and things were going really well but this morning I woke up at 6:23 cause Livi was crying and I had to relieve some of the pressure. But I only nursed till it stopped hurting. So I guess we'll keep trying. She seems to do fine without it. And she loves her bottle so I don't feel like she's missing anything. The only one missing anything is me.

I am so thankful that I was able to nurse. It was really hard the first few weeks but so worth it in the end. There is just something about that time. Yes I had the slowest eater on the planet (40 min each time) and yes it was every 3 hours but each time I would get to just sit with her and enjoy looking at her for a whole 40 min at a time. When in my life is that going to happen with her again. When she's 15 she's not going to sit with me and talk for 40 min every 3 hrs. Or when she's 18 or when she's 25. This is the only time in our whole lives where we will have that time together. So I'm thankful. Extremely thankful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Briana Almengor said...

I am so glad you had this wonderful bonding with Alivia. From many of your posts, it is obvious what a love God has given you for your little one. What a blessing to her to grow up in such love!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home