Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Survival

We survived our first big night out without Alivia. It was pretty fun actually. I missed her dearly but I only called home once (and made James call home once). My mom came here (yes she lives 3 hours away...she's the greatesst) to watch Livi. I just knew it would take having my mom here for me to really feel comfortable leaving her for a whole evening. My mom even put her to bed for us.

James and I were discussing how even now there are times when you just want your mom. When I'm sick or when things are scary, frustrating or just plain hard I still want my mom. There is something about a mom that just makes everything better. I'm so excited that I will get to share in that. I'm excited to be the person Livi wants to turn to when she really needs someone to comfort her. I just pray that we can be as close as my mom and I are. That would be a blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home