Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Friday, March 17, 2006

One year check-up

Today was supposed to be our 1 year check up for Liv but the doctor decided that because she's not officially 1 he couldn't give her the shots (why didn't we know this when we scheduled it?) Regardless it was a good thing we had an appointment because it turns out she has 2 ear aches! That explains the horrible mood she's been in lately. I feel so bad for her but it will be good for her to get some medicine.

Good news from the doctor though...she gained almost a pound in 6 weeks. That is amazing for her especially considering she hasn't even gained 10 pounds since she was born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home