Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Monday, June 05, 2006

CBC

Bright and early this AM Livi and I headed to Heart of Lancaster Medical Center for her bloodwork. I thought we would be in and out really fast but there were already about 5 others waiting. It took a while (with only one person drawing blood!) but they did a great job and there was minimal crying...good job Alivia!! So then the waiting began...Oh I am getting good at waiting. I was nervous last night but today just felt at peace.

Around 1 the nurse called with the results and said the WBC were down to 140! Thats over 60 thousand since last Thursday. Yes we have had big drops before but hopefully this trend will continue. Her RBC were stabil and her plateletes were down more. So we might have to do a platelet transfusion at some point (we've done one already). But overall very positive news. I am relieved and happy.

I realize I have been terrible with thank yous over the weekend. Sorry about that. Let me try and get them all in now...if I forget you sorry ahead of time.

Thanks to...
...Eden and Aksel Y. (and their amazing parents)for their cute package. Eden you are a little artist. We love the pictures you colored. Livi put the ladybug right in her purse! We love you guys and are so blessed by your friendship.
...Alayna Shoenfelt (and Dave, Jen, Jacob and Evan) for the cute drawing and the really fun colorwonders markers. We've already used them and learned a lesson in sharing them.
...Ann Parrow for the card (which Livi actually laughed at loud at) and the stickers.
...Mary Ann Kisic for the thoughtful note and stickers.
...the Millen family for the stickers and note. We will have to teach Livi to say Anna.
...Samual and Grace for sharing your toys with Alivia today and April for being the great conversation. I look forward to our times together all week.
...The Lapps, Sentzs, Jeremy Landis and John, Chris and Will for the fun the other night and for leaving the chocolate cake here (Tina!)

The stickers have been such a blessing so thanks to anyone who has sent them (again!) there are days when we have spent 45 min just putting stickers all over eveyrthing. She loves them.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is soo cool her WBC is back down!!! Praise the Lord! i am praying for you. rest on the Lord.

Have a great night,
Christi

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so relieved when I got your call today! Glad to hear that positive news!!
Still praying...got to run...someone is screaming!!!

Love, Les

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful news...made my night! xoxo

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you guys! Love the Pix-Flix!!

So thankful Aaron is ok. You know, I found out about the accident from the blog. Marmie and I are relieved.

We still want to visit on Sunday if that's ok with you guys.

Love, hugs and smooches,
Grande Aunt Lisa

10:51 PM  
Blogger beth said...

am blessed to hear this... i am glad you were at peace today. that's God's amazing work in you. i'm praying for you all and it's so good to read over those "thankyous" because it shows how much God is showing His love to you through others. and it's wonderful to hear how much people really love you and care for you.

love you so much,
xxoo,
beth

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth, you and I are up late tonight. The WBC's made me squeeze Kelly T., didn't realize how hopeful I had been. Thank you JESUS. Sparing my son's life and helping with the draw and the count. I even went to a great friend's house tonight just to visit...just girls. It was refreshing. The videos' you took are great...I love you all! MOM

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like I said you are a wonder woman! Remembering to thank all those people! Thank you for taking time to thank us. I am so glad her WBC went back down. I pray it stays down. I am still going to send stickers, so look for them soon! I am praying for your family. Have a restful night sleep.

love you guys,
moriah

1:42 PM  
Blogger beth said...

praying for everyone, especially that you would have a restful, peaceful, sweet sleep.
i love you,
beth

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying you are able to get a good night of sleep- and if that doesn't work out - a great nap today. also praying that you would have a refreshing time with Him at some point during your day! :)kb

2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home