Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sunday Morning

As I type Livi is getting a finger stick to get her CBC for today. I can hear her crying. I hate when she has to give blood. My parents are in with her and they said I could duck out. I am not stronge when it comes to blood draws on her. On me or other adults I like to watch but on her I just start to cry and make the whole situation worse. This way I get to come in at the end and be the hero.

The reason we are doing a blood draw so early is because they are preparing us to go home!!!! She is doing so well and as long as thig CBC comes back good we are out of here.

I'm going to go see if they are done. I'll write more later.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emily! Josh and I are praying for you. We got an update on Alivia from John and Christopher when they were here. We'll keep praying!- Natalie West

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Haughery Fam,
We are praying, praying, praying for you guys! Hopefully you WILL be able to come home today...Ahhh Livi's bed! James and Em, your strength is amazing and your courage & love for your daughter is shown through all your selfless acts of putting her first (not sleeping to play with her, eating at weird hours, long drives to Dr. visits, working long hours to provide, etc. God choose the two of you to be the parents of precious Livi. And when we cry out and ask "Why God?"...He knows why. You are honoring God by the care that you are showering her with (that goes for the grandparents too!). So we sit here and keep you guys all in our prayers and thoughts...keep us posted.

Love, The Knutsens

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! Hope she gets to come home!!! Hope you guys get to have a nice Memorial day together!!
Let us know when you get back!
Love, Les

10:16 AM  
Blogger Briana Almengor said...

I don't do the IV sticks either...just about the only thing I haven't been able or chosen to not handle with all that Judah gets put through. I like the, "I get to come in after and be the hero" part. :) That's what momma's are for.

Praying ya'll get to go home and that Livi's CBC are shockingly normal! :)

With God all things are possible.

Love you much.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what sweet news to hear that livi is doing so well! hoping you do get to head home & snuggle into your own beds tonight. prayers & love. xoxo

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home