Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Don't really know what to expect for tomorrows doctor appointment. I would love for her numbers to be down again and just continue what we are doing now. But I want to be realistic and realize there are a lot of options. Her WBC might be down more (good) but her other counts could be down too in which case we will do a blood transfusion. Or her WBC count could be back up and we'll start the Vincristine. Hopefully not the second option. I am trying to trust God...its all just so intense and scary. I feel like I'm on the worlds worst roller coaster. I want to be thankful for each day and not think to far ahead but its hard not to.

Pray for...
...good numbers all around
...wisdom for our doctor
...rest (we have to be in Hershey by 8:15 which means we leave around 7:30 and I am going to have to wake Livi up to leave. Not sure how she'll deal with that)
...easy blood draw (hopefully it will be since the nurses in the office will be doing it)


Thanks to...
...the Williams kids for the Bible and stickers. So sweet.
...suprise dinner from the Felizzi's. I was upstairs in the shower and didn't realize they were even coming and came down and dinner was on the stove. What a great suprise. Thanks

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE will be praying for you!!! Rest well!

Love, Les

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Emily-
i am praying for you as you are already heading to hershey for another appointment. i am praying that the Lord will guard your heart and mind from fear or anxiety about the future, about results today, and about other possible treatment options. continue to walk by faith as i am watching you and james do; it is an act of worship to the Lord! love you-jamie

7:56 AM  
Blogger Briana Almengor said...

Praying from this verse for you today:

"Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!"
Romans 11:33

May the God whose wisdom and knowledge are so deep, they're unsearchable, manifest His wisdom, knowledge and understanding of Livi's body and its needs to you and James and all your doctors. May He surprise you by His mercy and grace lavished upon you today.
Praying for much strength, too.

Love you much!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jude 24-25
To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

There's nothing in this world or out of the world that can thwart the plans of God and his plans are always for good because HE IS GOOD.

Praying for a good doc's appt today. Praying for Alivia to respond well and for the techs to be quick and excellent in their work.

Love,
Sara

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am praying for all of you. keep trusting in the Lord, he will guide you.

Have a great day!
Christi Boronow

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,

Finally...I have been trying to comment on your blogs for the past couple days and for whatever reason wasn't able to. Anyway, I was so thankful to hear that your mom was able to find an identical blanket at the PB Outlet for Alivia. Your prayer request for another blanket was really on my heart. So, I was praying especially for this. I was thrilled and encouraged to hear that God had answered our prayers. I was reminded how much God cares about all our needs -- great and small. What a good God!

Much care, Lori

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am learning to "pray without ceasing" as Paul said. No one I would rather pray for than Livi and ALL my kids. Mom

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily-
SOOOO thankful that her WBC is down & you didn't have to start Vincristine!!!!! That lifts my spirit & I'm sure it does yours too! Hopefully you'll be returning home soon & you will be able to rest a little. You & Livi are such troopers!

Luv-you, luv-you, luv-you!
(sorry scott)=)

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad I found out through Ang's post that you don't have to start the V-drug (can't spell it)!!!! Yeah! So happy. Just been praying all day!
HOpe you have a restful afternoon and evening!!!
God is certainly Good!!!!

Love, Les

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home