Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Details later

I will fill in all the details of another super tiring day at Hershey Medical Center. I just wanted to say that Alivia's WBC count came down to 117 from 200. That ment no new meds today!!! I am so excited (even though I can barely keep my eyes open) It was a draining day....one of the hardest for me. But I will write all the details later. I need a nap...now if Alivia would just cooperate and fall asleep.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah,yeah,yeah, yeah!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! Good job Livi! Thank you Lord!!!! I will pray for blessed sleep for the both of you!!!!!!

Love, Les

4:18 PM  
Blogger Briana Almengor said...

I was praying so much for you and this wonderful news today. Thank You, Lord!!!!
Now, sleep does seem to be the order of the day. I will be praying through my own exhaustion that you will get some much needed rest.

Love you much.

4:29 PM  
Blogger beth said...

oh praise God! i was praying for you all... and still am. i pray you are able to get in some much needed sleep.
love you,
beth

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want you to know we are continuing to pray for all of you, and dear Alivia has a special place in our hearts. May the Lord replenish your energy and sustain you during this enduring trial as you love and care for your little girl. May His promises give you hope and joy, even in the midst of long days and sleepless nights. May you see new mercies morning by morning as you declare the faithfulness of our God. Thanks for the pictures....she is such a cutie!

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news!:-) Get some sleep. I will be on here to read the updates later. Always praying...

Caroline

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home