Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Missed a day

Yesterday was a busy day. We spent the afternoon with Ang (so fun!!!). April Spinetti stopped by to drop of a meal (again...you are such a good friend!). I had a hair cut last night (trim) Thanks Darcy! I always walk out feeling great. And then it was bed time. The day flew by and I didn't sit down to do the blog.

Yesterday we did half a dose of the anti-nausea and it seemed fine so today we went without. So far so good but its only be 45 min. Hopefully eveerything will stay down.

Now I must share a story that Alivia is going to hate that I shared (when she's about 14). Yesterday I was giving her the daily bath and she was having a good old time splashing around when she tooted. Well this was a little more than a toot. She got a huge smile and her face and then I realized there was a little treat in the tub! I have never pulled her out of the tub so fast in my life. (after a moment of panic of course). So I emptied the tub, antibacterial scrubbed the whole thing, filled again and we started the bath over. See I said yesterday was a busy day. (Now Alivia when you read this someday don't be mad at mommy...it was just so cute I had to share and anyway everybody poops!). She was totally unfazed and even thought the whole thing was a big joke.

Today we are just laying low since tomorrow is doctor day. Hopefully things will continue to go well. I am trying to find another blankie so that we can rotate but Pottery Barn discontinued the line and so far none of the outlets have one. But I'll keep calling I have a few more to try. (6 to be exact)

Pray for...
...continued dropping WBC
...quick visit tomorrow (its not till 3:30 so its going to be an interesting visit. At least she should get her morning nap)
...everything to stay in her stomach and no need for the anti nausea meds after today
...that someone has another blanket for Alivia (we are searching every store we go into as well as the PB outlets....no luck so far)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute story! Yes, she will LOVE it when she is a teen or pre-teen!
If you have time, maybe you can look on the internet for the blankie...if you know the maker and the design, that might narrow your search.
Still praying!
God Bless Your Day!

Mary Ann K.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got to love the poop in the tub! What a treat! That is hilarious!!!
Praying for tomorrow!
Love, Les

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got to love the poop in the tub! What a treat! That is hilarious!!!
Praying for tomorrow!
Love, Les

12:14 PM  
Blogger beth said...

Livi is such a funny little girly. I love her so much. She cannot do anything that's not cute. :)

I'm praying for you all...hopefully you can find a blankie. And I'm praying for the dr.'s visit.

Love you all so very much,
Beth

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always love a good poop story...well, a Livi poop story. I am so hopeful for tomorrow, and am so glad that she was able to tolerate the chemo. Oh Lord, please have the WBC's come down. AMEN. Gigi

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the poop in the tub story! Very funny! What a fun day it sounds like you had the other day. And a good haircut? Yeah, it changes EVERYTHING!

We keep praying!
Julie

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best bet for finding the blankie would be in an online search. I so wish I had time to read every blog you have written (especially the ones since Alivia's diagnosis), but haven't had a chance yet so I am just assuming that it is some form of anti-bacterial blanket you are searching for, but for all I know, it could be just some favorite type of blankie that you would like to have another of?:-) I do so much online shopping and it is so much easier to find something on a search engine than anywhere else. If you post the name of the blankie, my mother (the super shopper...Vivian..she wrote a few days back) or I can help you find it online. We have more time on our hands than you do these days.:-)

Also, I noticed on a blog you wrote that people were offering their blood types in the comment section. Like I said, I haven't had time to read all the blogs yet in context and most blood donors are local individuals (and am not even sure Alivia needs a blood donation at this time), but if you could post the name of the blanket and her blood type, that would be great info for me to have.

Know you are in my thoughts and prayers daily for Alivia's full healing.

Love,

Caroline

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute story! i am praying for you.


Have a great day,
Christi

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emily!

Remember me? I just heard about Alivia, and just wanted to let you know our whole family is praying for her. She is sooooooooo cute! And I think she looks a little like you. Yes, she will turn red when she reads that poop story later! HA!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home