Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What now?!?

I think, Okay what else can happen? and then something else does. My almost 81 yr old grandmother (the amazing wonderful Marmie) was in a car accident this morning. Details are still fuzzy but she will probably be alright. She has a cut on her leg and it may be broken. Probably one of the worst things she could have happen is something happen to her legs. She has always had problems with them (from childhood) and has pretty bad arthritis. She just got a new car a few weeks ago and it is all messed up now (the least of her worries but still hard to deal with). I'm sure she will hate that I even wrote this (won't want people to worry) but I love my Marmie and want everyone I can think of to pray for a quick recovery.

I love you Marmie. So glad you weren't hurt more and so sad that you were hurt at all. I wish we could be there to help you feel better. But know my heart is there. Hugs and Kisses.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, seriously now, what is going on with your family??? When it rains it pours! I will be praying for sweet Marmie. Poor thing. Poor you. Hope you can get some rest and some time of refreshing for your battered heart and soul!

Love you girl! Les

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unbelievable!
Praying,
Maryann P.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home