Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Our Day With Noah

We had a fun day with Noah today. Beside one little set back (forgetting Livi's meds at home...had to run home and miss seeing Noah run through the fountain) we had a great time. Here are some shots.
Livi walking with her rain boots on...a much slower process than walking with shoes that actually fit.

Livi and Noah playing at the coffee table (Livi is distracted by her signing video on the television..thats why she isn't looking a the camera)


It was such a busy morning that both the kiddos fell asleep for a while.



All in all Livi loved having Noah in the car with her. He was so helpful and sweet (wanting to hold her and feed her). She is doing really well with kids right now. Not as scared as she used to be. This is my favorite picture of the day.


Thanks to...
...Cynthia for coming with us and watching Noah while I ran to get medicine for my girl
...Noah for being so good with Livi
...Gina P. for dinner (we are saving it for tomorrow)
...Brent, Christine, Grant and Noah for dinner tonight. We had such a fun time being with you guys and catching up.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my friend~
missing you & hoping to catch up soon!
--ang

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite pic is the same as yours...those two precious ones looking out the window. Thought of you all throughout the day...glad it was good for you. Hooray for Cynthia!!!! Mom

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute! Love Livi's outfit!!!:-)
Always a fave of mine!

See you soon!

Les

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying for you guys.

moriah

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home