Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Boating

Today we went on a boat. My uncle Aaron works at the boat rental place and so we got to go for a ride. It was pretty fun. I think the adults had more fun than me (can you tell by the look on my face?!). I decided not to take a very good nap today so I was a bit more tired than usual. But it was still pretty cool. Mommy loved it. Here is a picture of me with Gigi, Grandpa, Jan M. and Uncle Aaron. I'm still at Grandpa and Gigi's house. My peticia didn't get any worse and I don't have any bruises (which I get very easily when my plateletes get low enough to need a transfusion). Keep praying though cause another transfusion means more medicine and maybe a stay in the hospital which I don't like one bit. Thanks.
*Alivia

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How uterly sweet! Alivia's facial expression is so "mature" and adorable. But then we always think that about her!
Soooo happy to hear about the petecia (spelling?). I will keep praying that everything stays as it should so that you can enjoy yourselves there. What a great time for you all. Just wish James could be with you.
Miss you all and look forward to seeing you.....but not before you have a great time there.
Much love,
Cynthia

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How uterly sweet! Alivia's facial expression is so "mature" and adorable. But then we always think that about her!
Soooo happy to hear about the petecia (spelling?). I will keep praying that everything stays as it should so that you can enjoy yourselves there. What a great time for you all. Just wish James could be with you.
Miss you all and look forward to seeing you.....but not before you have a great time there.
Much love,
Cynthia

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't written for a while, however am still praying, still celebrating and thanking God for your happy times, still lifting you to Jesus in the rough times. God bless you -
Cathy S.

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did it go twice??? What did I do??? :-) New to blog-land people.
Cynthia

9:15 PM  
Blogger beth said...

looks like a fun day (minus the no napping) :)
can't wait to see you!
i'm still praying...
love you
beth

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another cute picture!
Livi and Grandpa have matching floppy hats...where is YOURS, Gigi?
HA!

Still praying!

Mary Ann K.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great picture Emily! I'm glad about the petecia. I hope the rest of your vacation goes well!

Sara

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

emily-
i am so glad that you all are having a great time at your parents. I love seeing all the pictures of what you guys are doing. . .living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment. i am thankful that the petecia has gone away! we missed you guys at the picnic on sunday. have a great day-love jamie

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home