Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Birthday

Today we celebrated my favorite uncle (at least for this week!) Aaron's birthday. He makes me laugh and I love him a lot. The Steelers pre-season is on and I am watching it with my uncle and grandpa. Go Steelers.
*Alivia

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two of my favorite people...oh, the list goes on and on! Livi is certainly adding some much needed sparkle in our lives!!!! Thanks

11:08 PM  
Blogger Julie Garner said...

Wow! You can really see the family resemblence in this picture of Livi and Aaron! I have never met your brother, but WOW! She looks like him. And he must be cool if he's her favorite uncle this week, because I know her other uncles and they are VERY cool!

Julie

11:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Steelers fans! Woohoo!

Thanks for posting the pictures Emily! They're great!

Sara

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww....cute cute cute picture!!!!


praying for ya,
Christi

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home