Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Just a Reminder

I wanted to remind everyone that is reading that I would like to have each and every one of you pick at least one name from the following list and write them a thank you note. I am collecting letters until August 31st so there is still plenty of time. (this makes a great homeschool project!)

Here is the updated list of nurses (and Janiece the child life worker) and how many notes we have so far. What an amazing example of God's love this will be. And what a great way to show them just how much their time, patience, kindness and hardwork is appreciated.

The updated list is
Janiece- 15
Holly- 19
Lois- 16
Chris- 15
Cindy- 14
Carol- 16
Joanne- 17
Maritza- 15
Denise- 17

And here are MY thank you's for this weekend
..the Lutheran Ladies Aid of Commedore for their sweet note and gift..but most of all for thier prayers!
..the Pete's (my uncle and aunt) for the cutie-patootie clothes (Livi loves the mouse on the PJ's) and the gift. We love you so much and hopefully all will go really smoothly this week and we'll be in Indiana next weekend so we can see you.
..Lisa for the great dinner and the great story. It was so nice to meet you Bev (by the way I think you might be honorary-Amish now!)

And thanks for the thank you notes from..
..The Pete's
..Aunt Lisa
..Diana Bennett
..MaryAnn Plesnicher
..Carli and Eboni Freeman
..Zachary, Nathaniel, RuthAnn and Melanie Millen
..Sara Rankin
..Bekah Walker

I am so greatful for all these letters of thanks. Amazing.

2 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

hi em...
i miss you like crazy.
i have all those notes... i will mail them when i get home or when i see you ... or give them to your mom and dad.
but i just wanted to tell you how much i love you and miss you and i am praying for all of you.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have spent the last couple of days reading your blog from start to present. I belong to Chesapeake Community Church in Joppa, MD. I am friends with Briana and Lawrence. Thank you so much for blogging even when it has been painful or tiresome. My heart is hopeful for you and your daughter. I have been praying for you whenever I wake up in the middle of the night, which is often. I too have experienced trial in my life. Keep crying out to God. He has provided us with a body of believers to carry us if need be. I have been freshly encouraged by reading your blog. I would like to send thank you notes for the nurses. Should I send them to the address you posted earlier?
Donna Bishop

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home