Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Woo Hoo

I am writing from my parents basement..thats where their computer is. We had a great visit today. Here are her numbers for today before I get ahead of myself
Hgb-8.0
Hct-25.7
RBC- 2.65
Plateletes-44
WBC-22.6

Our doc said it was pretty stable and he couldn't justify doing anything if doing nothing was working so well. So we don't have to go back for 10...count them...10 days. That is so unbelievable. Thank God (over and over and over again!). Everything else is the same as last week also. The only thing he noticed different was the gallop in her heart (because of anemia) although still present is not as loud. Very good.

Our trip home was great. And I am just so relieved. God is so faithful.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yippeeee! enjoy your visit! xoxo

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Emily! We are heading to Indiana on Saturday to stay with Joe & Mary. We will probably see you at church! So glad for todays' news. I pray for you all to have a relaxing peaceful time at your parents! Prayers , Brandi & Family

7:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woo-hoo! That's exciting news! I hope that the time at your parents is safe and peaceful...

will there be pictures to help us get through this long time without seeing Livi? :-)

Love,
Sara

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So nice to have you girls home with us for awhile. I will probably be driving you nutz with my grandmothering by Saturday! Livi is too cute for words. Her new favorite being: adults says 'ready, set' and livi responds 'go'! I am loving it!!! gigi

10:16 PM  
Blogger Julie Garner said...

I join you in saying...WOO HOO!!! This is great, great news! Enjoy your 10 day break. May you feel "normal" and enjoy the time with your parents and with James & Livi...no doctors!

Love ya!
Julie

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily-
what good news!! i am so excited for the counts. enjoy your time with gigi. love jamie

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! Praise God!!! I am sooo thankful to hear the great news :-)

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily,
I'm so very thankful and happy for all of you.
Enjoy your family time.
Blessings,
Maryann

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily
What wonderful wonderful news!!!
God is so kind and his mercies are
new every morning. Have a great time
with your family. Im working on my
thank you cards. Ill get them to you
soon.
Carol Landis

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaya!!! what wonderful news! God is soooo good! i am still praying.


Have a WONDERFUL week!

Christi

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo is right! Rejoicing with you and praying for you today. Have a fantastic time with your fam! :)
Blessings~
Laura Carroll

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home