Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Thank you notes

Just a quick update on the thank you notes.

Thanks to Cynthia, Dana Parmer, Bob Malito and Kathy Booker (I got your on Saturday and forgot to say thanks. Opps...sorry.)

Here is the updated count so far
Janiece- 5
Holly- 7
Lois- 5
Chris- 6
Cindy- 5
Carol- 6
Joanne- 5
Maritza- 5
Denise- 6

Keep writing those notes....it is so great to get them and see the piles grow. I can't wait to give them to the nurses. My new goal each week while we're at the hospital is to figure out what little gift would most bless these women. I am so grateful for them (and all of you for helping me bless them!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm finishing the last one today and will drop them in the mail later. Again, such a great and selfless idea. You are inspiring, Emily! Praying for you and your family today and always.
Luv,
Laura Carroll

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily,
You are a wonderful mother, wife,and friend. Even with all that is going on in your life, you are still making sure you give the nurses nice thank you notes. I am so happy I am able to help you out in thanking them. I am praying for you guys every day. Keep up the good work.

love,
moriah

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be putting the thank yous in the mail today, so you can be watching for them. Still praying -
Cathy S.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home