Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Saturday and Sunday

I started "picture week" on a Monday so I'm finishing it today. A nice full week of pictures. And I might even throw one into my entry about Monday....we'll see.

I know this one is fuzzy but she was feeding herself and trying to feed me and I was dodging a yogurt covered spoon.


She spend Sunday evening walking around with her boots on...again.





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These got here just in time. I was having withdrawals.

GAL

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is sooo cute!!!!!

Christi

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie patooty. Really making a fashion statement with those boots - they really work!! Probably go with anything too don't they? Too cute, can't stand it
Love Aunt Marcy

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home