Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

We're home

Today's visit went well. Mostly just a lot of waiting. Alivia's WBC's were down to 47! That is the lowest since August and the fastest I have ever seen the counts drop.Her Reds were up because of the transfusion on Friday and her platelets were lower so I'm expecting a transfusion this Friday. We got to see the pediatric dermatologist because Alivia has a rash on her arms. They don't know what it is and gave us some cream. But since it isn't bothering her it isnt' bothering me. I've seen much worse rashes.

We will have the coupons for Isaac's at church on Sunday (Cynthia will have some too) just ask us then. I hopefully can just sent up somewhere and you all can come to me. I should have the bracelets by then also. So if you ordered (and payed) you can pick them up then. Or if you want to order some then you can. Just know that if you order Sunday and you want Navy you won't get them for a bit cause I had to re-order but if you want rainbow swirl you can get them right away. Also if you ordered navy in the last few days you will have to wait till the new shipment comes in. By the way if you ordered purple...you will be getting Navy because they don't have purple anymore.

Thanks to Grace Privitera for dinner last night. So yum. to Hannah, Hope, Faith and Felicity Privitera for the pretty paintings. To Marmie for another card. YOu are the most wonderful Grandma I could ever imagine. and to all the people at Clipper Magazine who donated toys.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear about her WBC, what a drop! We are going to caregroup tonight, and will pray for you. Thank you for the wonderful pictures of Alivia...could she be any cuter? I forwarded you an email from LOLC...tomorrow is prayer and fasting for both Livi and Ian...see you tomorrow. Can't wait. Love, MOM

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! You holding back on pics?!?! Fire some up, you got folks jonesing out here.

:-) ;-)

Grande Aunt Lisa

7:43 PM  
Blogger linda anne said...

Em im so glad you had a great weekend!! it makes me really happy. Still praying like crazy. If you ever need anything and dont have anyone (doubt it.. you have so many people parading around you) give me a call. i live 5 min away and would love to do WHATEVER.

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It amazes me the many emotions I experience reading your blog and yet sometimes I am laughing out loud (temperatured, singing grannies, just to name a FEW!!) It has occured to me the great gift of good and silly humor you have.
You are a hoot and that adds to your many amazing qualities of being the best Mom ever for Livi
God Bless - Praying - Praying -Praying
Diana B.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

emily-
i am so glad that her WBC are dropping!!! we will continue to pray that they drop and that her rash goes away. Also that it is great that she is eating other food and will pray that she will eat other new food too.
love-jamie

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home