Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

WooHoo

Bracelets have arrived! I'm so excited. I plan on spending the afternoon getting them all organized. So Sunday if you have ordered come and get them. I will be putting the rest in the mail or giving them to my parents. LOLC people you can get yours Sunday too.

5 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

yes! talked with you mom last night about them....
glad they're coming...
miss you!
love you,
kiss livi for me...
beth

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Emily:

I just put the check in the mail to you. It is such a zoo around here all the time that I feel like I am always in slo-mo getting things in the mail. I wrote out what all I ordered on a sheet of paper and wrapped it around the check so that you wouldn't have to look up the stuff I wrote about the order on e-mail if you didn't want to. Hopefully, the check will make it to you by Friday or Saturday.

Caroline

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea Yea! Oh I wish I did not have to stay for parent/teacher conferences so I could help you. But I'll get all my work done (because I only have one conference - but have to stay anyway), so when I get there, I can read the kitty book to Livi, and watch Project Runway with you!!

Erin ;)

2:44 PM  
Blogger Pauline said...

The kids were so excited to put on their bracelets. Rebekah said, "every time I look at this bracelet it will remind me to pray for Alivia". She has come up to me at least 8 times today and said, "Mom let's pray for Alivia." Take care

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily,
Was reading your blog tonight, starting with January 2006, Feb, March and April. I can't tell you how often I think of you and James and Livi. I weep with you and am praying often. Hope your anniversary was a blessing.

Grace Louther

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home