Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tomorrow is Friday

In case any of you forgot. I kept having a hard time remember what day it was. Guess I'm used to it being the weekend when my parents are here....or else they usually leave on Thursday so I was all confused. Tomorrow is Friday and we are heading to Hershey for counts. I have a feeling we will need platelets but thats not too bad cause they only take and hour and she will have 2 of her favorite people along...my parents!

The Gleevec has been going well. She doesn't love it but is resigned to taking it which is more than I can ask for. She amazes me all the time.

This weekend will be a rather relaxed one for us and I'm looking forward to some chillin', hangin out fun times. Erin and I are going to go to the movies on Saturday afternoon while Livi naps. Fun. I haven't been to the movies since...I think since Christmas of last year. Now that is pitiful.

Thanks to Lynne Templeton and Krissy Evans for the toys for the treasure box, Vicki Gold for the cute ladybug piggy bank, Holly Rougeaux for the sweet baby doll and blanket (that Livi has been carrying around with her everywhere) and to Gina Plain for dinner tonight (You were right about the bread sticks...so good!)

One last thing...if your name is Bekah Walker (and there is only one of you that I mean) go to friendsofalivia.blogspot.com and e-mail Rachel. You guys live about 10 min apart and you could drive up for the bone marrow drive together and she has a job she wants to ask you to do. I just don't have your e-mail or phone number so I haven't been able to get in touch with you! Thanks

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend! Hope to see you at church. If not, we'll see you when we storm the doors of Isaac's on Monday!

Julie

9:39 AM  
Blogger beth said...

i'll be praying for the visit @ hershey...
and everything else.

have fun @ the movies! love you!
beth

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home