Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Long day...good day

Things have been improving with Alivia throughout the day. She is getting less and less oxygen. And her counts were really good. The port finally started to work after 2 hours of the drain-o type med staying in it. So news wise it was a good day. It was just a hard day because none of the care was coordinated. There were no naps and I am so incredibly tired. Livi finally feel asleep....about 20 min ago (its 7:30). I tried to get a nap but the alarms kept going off and each time I got her to sleep someone new came in and woke her up. Hopefully tonight will be an easy one and I can get a bit of rest....and Livi too. both of my parents are staying here so that will help.

Thanks to the Eckman's for the dinner and gift. Livi is using the pillow (thanks Ruth) for her dolls to sleep on and we hung up the picture (thanks Lydia) on our bulliten board.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, i'm happy to hear this good news. you crack me up with your draino description. funny emily. will pray for sweet sleep for all. oh how you need that rest. much love xoxo

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still thinking of you all. Praying you are home soon.

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

emily-praying for you this moring that less 02 is needed and for her levels to come down! and that you will be home this weekend. love you-jamie

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was just thinking of where you were a week ago...He has carried you through many long days and long nights this week, again providing your families for help and support, bringing your little one through all the testing, surviving the intermediate unit, and well on her way to breathing on her own again. Continuing to pray for full recovery!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home