Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Friday, November 10, 2006

no....

We won't be home till at least Sunday. they want a full 24 hours without oxygen and she still needs an oxygen boost whenever she sleeps. She is on the smallest amount when awake and we've been taking it off completely sometimes so she can play. I have some super cute hospital pictures that I will post once we finally get home. At least there is an end in sight..but it is a bit deflating. At least she's doing better and not worse. She took the steriod with no problems so thats one hurdle down.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo for taking the steroid!!! Praise God.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for home on Sunday! Happy things are looking up for Alivia.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still laughing about your comment on the last blog, "Any other time or place a large masked man enters my room I freak out completely." Hmmmm - we hope this has not happened too often (?) outside the hospital! Seriously, so glad to hear that Livi is doing better and better and you can all talk about the h-word ("home"). So great. So good to know you will not have to wait much longer for something resembling real sleep. Thanks, God.
Cathy S.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad she is doing so much better. I'll be praying for you all to make it home soon and to get some (by the sound of it)much needed rest!

Natalie Murdick

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are in my prayers. Hope you make it home very soon. God bless!

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang on, Emily. You are doing good. It's all about our faith isn't it. Aunt Cheryl

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home