Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Great Friday

This makes me smile. I had a great Friday. I got to see all my best girls (except Rachel who I got to see last weekend). I spent the day with April and her kids. Here are my 3 favorite pictures.



You can't see it but they are holding hands

Livi doesn't let just anyone hug her...but she sure does love Samual.

And I had a great evening out with a bunch of my friends. Thanks ladies for making me laugh and not talking about medical stuff. You guys are the greatest.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Emily -
Enjoyed the photos as always. So glad to see that you, Livi, and friends are having some light-hearted fun this week. Bun Princess - so cute! In case I get busy and do not write for a few days, please know that I am praying extra for Monday. Asking God's blessings for all of you, wisdom for the doctors - and peace in what has to feel like a turbulent time. We hold you in our hearts.
Cathy S.

4:46 PM  
Blogger vandernecks said...

Your baby girl looks beautiful, and your dad is a very special, kind and caring man, but you know, Emily, he has a very, very special, kind, caring, strong and faithful daughter and son-in-law, also. Your entire family inspires us all and we are praying extra hard for you all and for Livi's healing. Love,the Vandernecks

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could those three cuties not have fun? I am glad for your day and evening and no medical talk. Just what you needed! See you tomorrow...can't wait. Love, Gigi

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home