Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Weekend and such

We had a great weekend with my family (extended and immediate). The Allen's...well the Allen's are the best. I can't explain it, you wouldn't understand unless you've gotten to spend time with them. They are just the best. Lots and lots of laughter which is just what the doctor ordered. I didn't have my camera so I don't have pictures...just the ones in my head.

We got home late last night and are trying to get our house back into some order. Not the most important thing right now to be honest.

We recieved the letter from our insurance saying we are approved for the transplant. That one slip of paper is worth probably close to a million dollars. Insane. I am definetly thankful for insurance we would be in a load of trouble without it. So I guess we're really doing this thing. crap.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's great the insurance came through but like you said, the surgery is coming.

Still praying for you all.

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I knew the perfect thing to say here. The insurance is certainly a blessing - at least you are not facing that financial burden on top of everything else. I am sure I cannot fathom the rest of the chaos you must be feeling inside. I thought it was a little bit funny that you mentioned wanting to clean up your house, and then said that was not the most important thing - but I hope you know that it is completely normal and natural to want to get SOMETHING under control when other things seem to be running away in a direction that feels unpredictable. When you clean the house, at least you know what you are going to get! We keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. God bless -
Cathy S.

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just do whatever you have to Emily. Your job is to be the mom, the wife. That's all you can do anyway. And it's enough!

Everything in life is like running. Each runner has her own lane. You just keep running down yours. You don't have to run down anyone else's. And we are cheering for you!!! Yay!

That the insurance will pay is showing that things are being taken care of in the other lanes...God is in control.

I'm thanking God for this surgery that is going to make all the difference for Alivia! Love, Aunt Cheryl

10:01 AM  
Blogger Julie Garner said...

Laughter IS the best medicine!

Love ya!
Julie

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home