Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Day +3

Not much new today. Still have diaper rash, still have irrated skin behind her ears, the skin around the broviac is still irrated. So the pray requests remain the same. She did have some nausea throughout the day. After her third time throwing up in two hours they gave her some meds that make her not sick and pretty much knock her out. So she's been sleeping since about 8:30..which ment James and I got to have some coffee (okay tea for me) and talk. Very nice. He is working so hard to get our home ready for Alivia's return and keep the business running well. Thanks babe.

Pa left for Indiana (home) this afternoon. We miss him terribly already but he has to get some things done at home and work and will be back on Wednesday...hurry up Pa.
Here are a few shots to tide Pa over till then....
She was peaking at Pa over her glasses...too cute.

Here she is playing peek-a-boo with Gigi and Grover.


I have a bunch of thank you's for today.
Thanks for the cards, pictures and gifts from....
Marmie
Lisa (sweet photo with the pig..I was singin Under the Porkchop in my head all afternoon...what are the verses to that song? and cash is always a great gift. I can buy a ton of mags from the gift shop now! We'll let you know when you can come visit....hopefully soon)
Kelly Tonkin (the cards will be great fun to spread out and match up. I think she'll be good at it)
Jill Wilson
Jude Garner(I laughed when I read the card)
Aunt Cheryl (West)
Great-grandpa and Great-grandma McClements
The Planks (Abby you are the cutest thing. Livi love the tiger strips and yes you are very brave for wearing that costume)
The Rosenbergers and the Boyers --I can't even expressed how suprised and excited I was to get the box from you! You went way overboard! We are so thankful for all of the toys. We got the Leap Frog out today and told Alivia it was her very own computer and she was so excited. I'll get a picture of her playing with it and you can see. She thinks she is such a big girl. Thank you again and again for your generosity. She hasn't gotten to open all the toys cause we are spreading them out over a few days to keep her entertained. Oh and it was perfect cause they were all sealed so well. Great job!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SWeet pictures. continuing to pray for all of the skin issues. So glad that you got some "free time" with James.
We are always praying for you, talking about you and missing you. Eden always looks at my braclet and says, "That's so we remember to pray for Livi!". Yes, it is and we do.

Love you! Les and the familia

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's that behind those Foster Grants? (Does anyone else remember that commercial for sun glasses?) That picture is just too much. Are you sure that wasn't posed?

Tom Bueche

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning emily-
thanks for posting all the pictures of alivia and keeping us informed in how to pray. we continue to pray for alivia and for that the itchiness would go away. i am thankful that you and james was able to get some talk time in. love you-jamie

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alivia looks better already. Her coloring is great!! Thanks for sharing photos. We love them.

Love, FAB & FUD

PS I will pray for skin concerns at my prayer meeting this afternoon.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Julie Garner said...

We're all about making you laugh!

Hope today is a good day and we'll keep praying the itchy-scratchy-diaper rashy away!

Love ya!
Jules

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful - you'd never know what she is going through by her pictures. She seems like such a happy girl!
I will continue to pray for God's healing touch - for her overall health as well as her skin problems. I am so happy to be able to follow her progress through your blog. God Bless You all!!! Vicki Moore

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a grandmother of the "2nd cutest" little girl in the world, everyday I read your blog about your precious one. I pray for her continued progress and help for the her skin issues.
I can only imagine how hard it is on everyone, still everyone keeps smiling.
Thank you for keeping us all up to date on Alivia.

God Bless,
Chris Troutman

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily thanks so much for getting me coffee this AM, it was so thoughtful. Love spending days with Livi and you. Gigi
Good to "see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living!"

7:30 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Bob said...

You don't know me - I found your site via Ian Murphy's site...I have a little girl who's about 10 months younger than Alivia, so when I look at my daughter I think of Alivia and it spurs me on to pray for her and your family. As I read your blog I can tell your daughter brings you so much joy and love. Please be encouraged for the many you do and do not know who are praying for you!

Jill Nelson

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home