Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Middle of the day

I don't usually get a chance to post in the middle of the day but I wanted to cause I had the chance. We are now t-4.5 hours till the return of Pa and we are all very excited. If you say Pa she says "Shhh" cause she thinks he is off taking a really long nap somewhere. Each afternoon when he is here he goes to take a nap when she takes hers and so that is why we think she thinks he is taking a nap.

I wanted to re-post Alivia's address for all you want it.
Alivia Haughery
Room 7260
500 University Drive
Hershey, PA 17033

Keep the pictures coming for the picture contest. We are getting hilarious ones. Love to see all of your smiling faces each day on our wall. I'll give the full update tonight and I'll also include info about Livi's birthday for those who have been asking....She'll be 2 in 6 days!!

10 Comments:

Blogger momofcolin_chloe said...

She is so sweet! So glad Pa is returning...I'm sure he is too! Thanks for the mid-day post. Nice surprise! Excited about the big birthday!!! Yipee!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Julie Garner said...

Wishing I could be with Pa taking that really long nap Livi thinks he is taking. It was so nice to check on you mid-day and see a post! Glad people are bringing you smiles with their photos and letters. Much needed I'm sure! Jude and I went for a walk today to the post office box to drop off a letter for Livi. I thought they picked up there at 5:00, but I was wrong and had already missed it for the day! Drats! Well, we walked and Jude pointed to the doggies and I prayed for you.

Love,
Julie

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, so far only Mom's are replying to your mid-day post. I'm lucky I'm one of those office bee's that can check ya out all hours of the day (and I do). Emily, the pics you post on here are BRILLIANT! Thanks so much for letting us see that lil ray'o'sunshine. Wish I could send ya a bare wall and paints to help relax ya.

My luv & prayers,

Aunt Lisa

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! A surprise mid-day post. Wondeful. Always checking for an update. Praying for you all.
Les

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you girls.....i will see you soon.

Love James (da)

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Checking daily on the blog for updates. Thank you for doing this it is a good reminder to keep you guys and Livi in our prayers. Love the pictures. Can't imagine what your going through. But trusting God for a wonderful outcome. Happy Early Birthday Livi.

Paula Miller

6:34 PM  
Blogger Aly Sczebel said...

praying for alivia, and loving the updates.

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful birthday, Livi!

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi emily-finally got to view your blog....youve done a really nice job!! i feel quite priviledged to be posted up on it!!hope youre doing well...see you this weekend*
karli

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so encouraged by your faith, perspective, humor and creativity. Hope you get a long nap sometimes too. How comforted and safe Livi must feel always be surrounded by the love from her family. She really is something special - so cute. I have been reminded to love and appreciate every smile and giggle. (I have 3 children - 1 yr, 3 yrs and 7yrs old) Still praying that the new grafting is perfect and that she has a perfect immune system and a supple, healed bum. (Your door looks great.)
Diana B.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home