Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Monday, September 17, 2007

From Pseudo Uncle Jeremy


Baltimore Aquarium with John, Chris, Livi, James, Jeremy (who is an honorary or pseudo uncle) and William


- Well, lets start at the beginning, I remember the first time I saw Livi a couple weeks after she was born. She seemed so delicate and small as all baby's look like when they are born. But what I realized was this was not just a normal little baby, she redefined cuteness. I mean seriously those blue eyes that basically burned a whole into your heart whenever you looked into them (which were rare occasions, as I will explain later). The one thing that most blew me away was Livi's, above average intelligence. She was so freakin smart it was ridicules! So, that point brings me to the best memories of Livi. I think everyone to some extent experienced the "eye contact game" Livi use to play, but I think only a select few got the real full effect of the game. Livi would not look at me in the eyes to save my life, I mean seriously eye contact was not happening between us..haha. I would do EVERYTHING to some how get on her "okay you are qualified to look at me side". I would play with her...talk to her (if she let me haha)...but nothing at all seemed to work. But one day I found a spark of hope. When I had send my graduation photo to James and Emily, Livi took that thing and carried every were around the house, chewed on it and yelled at momma when she tried to take it from her. I thought I had to be on her good side now and surely she would look at me. Yeah, I could take that idea and throw it out the window. First time I saw here after that little photo caring around incident she was so shy and bashful she would not even look out the corner of her eye at me! Well, there went my only hope I was defeated.haha, but it really did not matter because I still loved Livi and loved being around her. She knew what she wanted and were she wanted everything. Livi was particular about every little detail and that made her even more cute. Livi was just being herself. I mean, something has to be special about her if four grown boys (John, Chris, William and I) fight over a little girl's attention. -

I love you Livi and will miss you so much.

Bye for now...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable! I could imagine all of that as if it were happening in front of me. Each story is so precious to me. Thanks, Jeremy. I guess that makes me your psuedo aunt marcy

1:29 PM  
Blogger Julie Garner said...

Precious!!!

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great memories Jeremy. She was one special little girl, I mean four guys fighting over livi's attention...that's special for sure!:):) Praying for you emily and james.

Moriah

3:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That last statement made me laugh because it's so true!

Thanks Jeremy for the tribute...

Sara

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jeremy...........all her uncles meant the world to her....and to James and Emily as well.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jeremy...........all her uncles meant the world to her....and to James and Emily as well.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bye for now....what a neat ending since we have that great assurance of knowing we will see her (and for some meet her for the first time!) soon. Even though it seems like it takes a long time. To God that is a short time, but all in His perfect plan. Continuing to pray for all of you. Thanks again for sharing. God is good. - Sue F.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home