Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Friday, May 26, 2006

1/2 Marathon

James' cousin Margot Cole is running a half marathon in a few months in honor of Alivia. She is getting sponsors and all the proceeds go to Alivia. If you are interested in sponsoring her just send her an e-mail with Alivia's name as the subject and she will send you the info. Her address is margotcole@bellsouth.net

I want to thank her again for coming up with this idea. What a blessing it is to us. Thanks Margot. I couldn't run a mile let alone a 1/2 marathon. I am truly amazed when anyone can. Make sure you get a photo so I can give it to Alivia and tell her the story when she is older!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa-ho! A lot for me to catch up on today! What a cool idea the 1/2 marathon is. Lots of people love you guys including me. Praying in NY. Aunt Cheryl

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa Allen is our first one to want to donate!

Thank you Lisa!!!!!

Hugs~
Margot Cole

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home