Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Friday, May 26, 2006

1/2 Marathon

James' cousin Margot Cole is running a half marathon in a few months in honor of Alivia. She is getting sponsors and all the proceeds go to Alivia. If you are interested in sponsoring her just send her an e-mail with Alivia's name as the subject and she will send you the info. Her address is margotcole@bellsouth.net

I want to thank her again for coming up with this idea. What a blessing it is to us. Thanks Margot. I couldn't run a mile let alone a 1/2 marathon. I am truly amazed when anyone can. Make sure you get a photo so I can give it to Alivia and tell her the story when she is older!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa-ho! A lot for me to catch up on today! What a cool idea the 1/2 marathon is. Lots of people love you guys including me. Praying in NY. Aunt Cheryl

1:05 PM  
Blogger Randy P. said...

Dear Emily & James, thanks so much for the blog. I check it almost daily in order to keep our Friday morning men's prayer group informed. You all have been in our prayers. This morning we were praising God that you finally have some answers so treatment can begin. (We were also commenting on how "fun" it is to try and sleep in a hospital.) Keep the faith...Randy P.

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa Allen is our first one to want to donate!

Thank you Lisa!!!!!

Hugs~
Margot Cole

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home