Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

short and quick

not much time to write.
waiting for the echo...they do it in our room. just have to bring the machine and tech
got the x-ray done. no results yet. have to compair yesterdays and todays
they are going to start weening her off the oxygen to see how it goes

we got some more sleep last night. there was some stretchs that lasted almost 3 hours. still tired to the bone. keep fighting to stay awake. but since Alivia finally feel asleep i'm headed for a nap.

more news later. hopefully from home!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update. I am praying.
Margot

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to get an update. I have been checking about every 5 minutes...still praying and praying and praying.

Much love to you all!!!!!

Les

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear emily,

keeping you in my daily prayers.

love ya bunches

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will pray that you get to go home. i find my self on this blog multi times a day.


Thinking and Praying for you,
Christi

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Emily, for taking your free minutes to fill us in. Know that many in LOLC are praying.

Love you,
Kathie K.

12:01 PM  
Blogger beth said...

"The Lord is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid?" [ps. 27:1]

i love you all and am praying.
beth

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

emily -

thanks for the update...i've been checking all the time today. hang in there girl!! i'll pray that you are able to go home soon and that rest is quality and quantity for all of you!!

lisa evans

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily-
I'm thankful that last night went a little better--but also praying that tonight you'll be in your own bed!! Hopefully they can do the echo soon, I know you've been waiting on this since yesterday.....you are so patient.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Pauline said...

Thank you for taking the time to update us. Continuing to pray for a miracle for Alivia and much rest for you.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

many many thoughts remain with you guys. praying. xoxo

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home