Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Delirious

Both Dad and I are a bit delirious from lack of sleep. I may have gotten 2 hours but it was so spread out and not comfortable. I think my dad got less. Livi only got about 4 or 5 hours and is now incredibly miserable. I had to sneak to get out of the room. We haven't seen the doctor yet today and I have no idea what they are going to do since the breathing didn't get any better overnight. Its even more scary and intense when you haven't slept. Her oxygen levels are good as long as she in on the nose cannons (think thats what its called) and her heart rate is good then also. But she is breathing almost 20 breaths more a minute than normal. I guess they will probably do another chest x-ray and give a diaretic. Hopefully that will work.

Pray for us.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying that this will get figured out. Poor little pumpkin.

Love, Les

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily-
Sorry to hear about your eternal night. I would be glad to come up today. Give me a call-(i'm trying to call your room-but it's busy. i'll keep trying.)
love you---Ang

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily - I am so sorry you all are experiencing such craziness. I am praying, praying. (I drove from Indiana, PA to Richmond, VA and back again yesterday - but that was self-imposed insanity - and so had plenty of time to especially remember all of you and pray for you yesterday.) God bless. I hope things calm down and everyone can have peaceful rest very soon!
Cathy S.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hold on in faith.
Praying,
Maryann P.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am praying everyday.



have a great day,
Christi

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following your blog and been regularly updated by Jamie. Please know that people in Connecticut are praying for all of you. Love and prayers from Karlyn, Lyndons mom.

10:59 AM  
Blogger beth said...

Emily, I love you all so much and am praying all the time,
Beth

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am praying for you guys.

love,
moriah

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you need a hit from the cannula's too (eg cannons)...the medical world here is just goofy, not scary. I can come if you need me to hold either yor or Livi...constantly praying. Tell Dr. Powell to get the buckethead interns away from my grandbaby...she doesn't need any more pokes or prods right now, and I mean it. Love, MOM

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying for her heart beats and breathing. and for peace for the scary thoughts and grace for the lack of sleep. need anything let me know, i can come up tonight. thinking about you guys. . .jamie

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home