Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Pre- appointment

Our appointment today isn't till 4. I know its late but it will work out the best for Alivia not to be in the hospital all day and then she can take a nap before we go. Last night was half tough. Wondering what that means...well she got up a ton of times before 5 am but then slept till almost 10. Silly girl. Need to work on having the sleep be during the night! AT least there was some sleep.

We had a great 4th of July weekend. And the 4th was just a great day of relaxing as a family. All in all a great time. As long as all goes well today we will be heading to Pittsburgh this weekend for my cousin Sarah's wedding. I love weddings. And I am so excited to go away for the weekend.

I'll write more after the appointment. If all is well it should be a really simple visit.

please pray
Alivia has had diarrhea for the last few days. We are praying this is a just a side affect of the medication. Otherwise she will have to have a colonoscopi (I think thats the right term) to make sure the isn't any damage from the eosinophils. Pray that she doesn't have to! And that she gets over the diarrhea. (boy is she going to hate this entry someday...sorry sweetie!)

2 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

i'm praying, emily.
love you,
beth
i hope you can go to the wedding this weeknd.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have been thinking of you guys. love xoxo

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home