Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Update

We are still in fever town. So extremely stressful and worrisome. I am tired and nervous. My morning nap wasn't that great. I couldn't sleep so I read half of Job and Mornings and Evenings. Then I did get a short (20 min) nap. My grandma and aunt came for lunch and Livi did pretty well. She was tired since she got up at 7 (an hour early) but she got a second wind and stayed up till 2. She is now sleeping and we are all going to try to nap also. I have spoken to the nurse a few times and she suggested watching it and seeing if it stays above 100.3 for 4-6 hours. We aren't there yet but we also aren't normal. Please continue to pray. If it doesn't come down we are going to leave for Lancaster this evening and go straight to the ER at Hershey Medical. We are crying out for healing. I know this is always our plea but right now its just healing of this fever. Please pray it is because of teeth and breaks soon and not because of an infection. Thanks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm praying.
Cynthia

3:12 PM  
Blogger beth said...

praying.

4:19 PM  
Blogger vandernecks said...

WE are all praying for your healing, for kind nurses and brilliant doctors led by the Lord, for strength and grace for you all each day, and for angels to surrround you every second so you feel peace and love. You are in our thoughts and prayers always. Just keep believing.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home