Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Tranfusion...

Yesterday Alivia got her tranfusions. She got both platelets and packed red blood cells. She also recieved IV benadryl when she gets platelets to make sure she doesn't have an allergic reaction. All went smoothly. We arrived at the hospital at 10:20 and got to leave around 4:45. Then the 45 min drive home. We were all tired but glad to be out of the hospital.

Last night we spent a relaxing evening at home with 2 of James' brothers and one of their friends. Thanks for coming over guys. It was a nice quiet evening. This morning we had our Christmas (James, Alivia and I) it was so much fun. Livi really got into opening the presents. I can't wait till Monday so everyone else can see her open gifts. Its so fun. Then we packed up the car (i'm just realizing how much I forgot....gr) and headed to my parents. We have been having a great time with them so far. She's even letting the Uncles carry her around (that's a huge step). My dad just said "Livi and Aaron are missing"...wonder where they are hiding. Gotta join the search....she loves being "found".

I got a new camera so once I figure it out I'll post some new pictures.
Thanks to Marmie for the new Signing time videos...she learned how to say Starfish today. Thanks to Aunt Kathy for the cute kitchen stuff, fairy wings and wand(which she wore all morning), tea set (which we are saving to open in the hospital) and hats.
Thanks to Jim and Jean (Grandmom and Granddad) McClements for the giant Care Bear (it got to ride around in her new shopping cart all morning)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home