Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Somebody got a haircut

Alivia's hair has been growing since she was born. I wanted her hair to be all one length and so for a while we were using ponytails or barrettes to keep her bangs out of her eyes. But with the transplant only days away I decided 2 things. 1. It will be so much easier to not have to deal with ponytails and barrettes (and chemo can make your scalp sensitive) 2. I wanted it to be my decision that her hair changed...not because of the chemo. So this morning Alivia got bangs. She looks cute and like the hair cut. As soon as I was done she kept pointing to the scissors and saying "mo, mo" (more). I think it make she look like such a big girl.




Saying Cheese.. In action....she was trying to run past me.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALIVIA IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL
MANY BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU !
YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS !
THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE PHOTOS AND INFORMATION--
~P MILLER

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her hair!! It makes her look so cute!! What a sweetie.
Nan

5:27 PM  
Blogger momofcolin_chloe said...

What a big girl! (But she still looks like a baby doll!) She is so, so, so sweet!!!

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As usual, too, too, too cute. It definitely makes her look older.

Miss ya, luv ya, have a great weekend!

GAL

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So perhaps you could be a hairdresser? You did a wonderful job,it makes her look so different. Still as cute as can be, I love all her looks! Mom

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute!!!
Tracie

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable. She looks like a little lady now.

Love, Heather

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness... she looks so cute!
:)

1:09 PM  
Blogger Julie Garner said...

Adorable! That's all I have to say. Oh, and are you free to cut my hair? Ha ha! :)

Love,
Julie

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww!! She looks so cute! She does look like a big girl now! :) I will be praying for you while you are going through this next stage of life.

Love,
moriah

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute!! Once again so much insight as a mom. She is adorable no matter what her hair looks like. I don't even know her and she touches my heart by her cuteness.
Diana B.

9:02 PM  
Blogger vandernecks said...

Alivia just glows with your love and your faith! We are all praying for grace and strength for you all and for kindness from all those who work in that hospital each day. Most importantly, we trly are praying for Livi's healing. And the haircut is absolutely darling! Love from Indiana, Pa., The Vandernecks and very extended family

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trying to run past you?
"...and she'll have fun, fun, fun, till her Mama takes the stroller away..."
What a sweetie...and a big girl now! Glad that haircuts don't age ALL of us!

Praying much for all of you this week!

Mary Ann K.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

super cute! she's so in style...aren't bangs the thing now? much love, xoxo

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Eun Ha Chung, a music director,Post Chapel , West Point, New York. I am a good friend of Cheryl and Paul West.
Our music team started to pray for Alivia, and we will keep praying for her.
Alivia! You are very beautiful!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home