Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

This week

We have a busy start to our week. Tomorrow we have an eye exam at 10 and then Livi gets an IV antibiotic that takes around an hour. Tuesday she has a bone marrow biopsy and gets the IV antibiotic again. Then hopefully the rest of the week will be visit free. It would be nice to have some time off and just get to be a family. I am most looking forward to some down time with James and Alivia. We haven't just hung out the three of us in a long time.

This weekend was nice. James and I got to hang out with some friends Friday. Saturday James and I went and picked out some things for the house (we're doing a lot of work while Alivia is in the hospital) while Alivia was napping. That night we had dinner at the Haughery's (Alivia had 5 uncles following her around...she was on cloud nine) Today my mom and I went shopping during Alivia's nap to get things we'll need for our hospital stay. And then tonight James went to church (they had it in the evening cause the building we use was rented to someone else) and then we had a meeting with our senior pastor (thanks Pete for being meeting with us. It is great to feel so cared for). Aaron went home on the train today and got home safely.

Thanks to Andy, Sonya, Josh and Bekah for the great time Friday. You make us laugh and we are blessed to have you as friends. Thanks to mom, dad, Andrew and Aaron for the constant Livi entertainment. She loves you guys so much and so do I. Thanks for the great dinner Cynthia and thanks Bill for having everyone share. That was so encouraging and kind. We are surrounded by a wonderful family. We most definetly couldn't do this without all of you. Thanks Phil for picking Aaron up...one less thing for my parents to worry about.

Please pray for tomorrow's eye exam...I'm not really sure how you do an eye exam on a 23 month old (she'll be 23 months old on Tuesday). Could be really easy or really hard. I have no idea what to expect. I dont' like days like that. Seems like there will be a lot of those coming up. I am a planner by nature and not knowing what to expect is really hard for me. Thankfully my God knows exactly what is coming and has planned my days. Otherwise where would I be?!

I am going to type out the "Treatment Plan" and post it in the next few days. It completely outlines what will be happening. Gotta get to bed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying
love beth

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your day went smoothly
Love you
Erin

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home