Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Birthday Decorations

We woke to a sweet message from our nurse on the dry erase board. Notice how the pictures are starting to creep up the wall We are getting more each day. Love it. Keep them coming.

My Aunt Joanne painted this great picture of Grover.

I painted some balloons on the window and Daddy got Livi a real Dora Balloon! Thanks for the banner Tina

I painted our door with balloons, a cake, the number two and the count of days. The hospital provided the streamers and banner.

Livi's bed with her Dora blanket. She got a new pillow (Elmo) from Aunt Viv but since Nan carried it into the room she is convinced that Nan made it. We tried to straighten her out but once her mind is made up...

3 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

I'm so glad you post pictures. I like being able to visualize where everyone is at. Great job on the decorations. You have a gift with creativity. Sounds like Livi had a good birthday. I think anytime a birthday celebration continues on after the birthday has to be good.
Praying everyday.

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that Livi got the pillow in time...even if she thinks its from nan :) Matthew actually got the idea when he saw the elmo material at the cloth store. He picked out the zipper too!
Viv

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a mom...way to make her day so special (everyone)!!!
hoping you feel especially loved and cared for as He blesses you in all the little ways. praying for the engrafting to begin to strengthen her little body!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home