Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Hospital pictures.

Here are some sweet pictures of Alivia from the hospital. She is so amazing and does a great job even when she's in a scary place like the hospital.


Trying on Grandpa's Glasses



Talking on her cell phone on the floor of her room

Giving oxygen to Big Bird through the mask she had to wear in the intermediate unit.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great pictures! One of my favorites is the one of Big Bird getting some Oxygen. I'm going to put it on my desktop at work.

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the pics. so glad you're in your own home, so grateful alivia recovered quickly from the flu and possible pneumonia, and that you survived all of it too! praying for her oxygen levels tonight and that you all are able to get a good night of rest.
well, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the one of giving big bird oxygen and the one with Grandpa's glasses on. I can't believe she kept that mask on!

Caroline:-)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Sandy kimmel said...

Oh Emily,
Such a sweetie. I love the O2 mask on Big Bird.
I remember when Ben was little, 2 or so; we went to see a movie about Big Bird. He gets kidnapped. Somewhere during the movie I see BIG tears running down his cheeks. He was so sad that Big Bird was kidnapped. I remember being so moved because at such a young age he could be so empathetic. Little ones so love Big Bird. Little Liv is fixing up her friend. Big Bird has sure had a lasting love relationship with kids.
I am so excited you are home. Enjoy the day. Viva la something or other. The Kimmels love you and yours and are praying for Liv.
sek

5:56 PM  
Blogger Sandy kimmel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home