Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Another weekend

We had a great weekend. My brothers and parents were here. Saturday was Andrews birthday and I think we did a pretty good job celebrating. Here are a few quick shots.

Goofing off with Uncle Andrew

Being serenaded by my uncles

With all her little friends....Samual and Grace (standing), Eden, Aksel, Own and Livi
Tomorrow we head to Hershey, one week from today is surgery. We are going to have a great week and try not to think about it. There may not be many updates this week as we'll be very busy getting ready to the week to come and for the transplant which will be about 3 weeks after surgery. Please pray for us. We need it so much.

Prayer requests....sleep for all of us....a perfect match for Alivia...wisdom for the doc's, nurses and anesthesiologists...some great times this week...no illnesses for my parents, James or I...a perfect surgery...some peace....some comfort...healing.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got it! Our prayers are with you. Enjoy EACH moment of this week as you are able.

Much love,
The Garners

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ONE thing you needn't worry about is lots and lots of prayer. If you don't blog, we still pray. All the time. Now more than ever. You can close our eyes and rest... ONLY because God is on His throne and His angels stand guard. All the time. I'm counting on it.
Aunt Marcy

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will do. I am glad that you are able to spend time with your family. I am praying for you guys.

love,
moriah

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys are in many of our thoughts all throughout the days....
praying for you lots!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Briana Almengor said...

Love the pics with your brothers. Just letting you know that you are in our prayers and will continue to be.

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the photos are beautiful. livi's lip looks all better! know that we continue to pray for you each day.
love,
karen and joe.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home