Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What?

We've recovered from our visit with the stomach flu...I even ate today. Oh the little things. As if this week were not crazy enough here a few other things we are dealing with. One of the guys who works from James jumped off a porch and landed on a nail which went into his foot and chipped a bone (what are the chances?), another re-injured a hurt wrist and will be out for 2 weeks. James' guys spent the last four days rigging scaffolding and so they could put stone on the front of a house only too have it be too cold for the mortar to set up. And last but not least a squirrel has taken up residence in our master bedroom ceiling. How he got in there and why he loves midninght snacks so much I'll never know. But it anyone wants to go squirrel hunting give us a call. Normally I would be much more compassionate but all I can think is "what germs is this squirrel carrying?" I would like him to move out now. I've become a bit giddy from all of it. I guess if I don't laugh I will cry and if I start crying who knows when it will ever stop.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A squirrel? I don't know whether you need to call an exterminator or set some kind of trap?!....OK, I just went on the internet and typed "squirrel in house," and would you believe there are instructions for what to do! So maybe you will find some good ideas there! Oh, I hope you do not start to cry right now, because it sounds as if you might want to cry buckets - just how frustrating all of this has to seem! People are still praying all over the place. You might not be feeling it right this second, but there is love all around you. Hang on! Praying for things there to get better!
Cathy S.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

people are praying from all over! everytime i look at my "baby livi" braclet i try to stop and pray for your daughter and your family. :)

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at Mary Murphy's today, we were talking about Live, of course, and Lydia didn't know who she was. So Mary showed Lydia here bracelet with "Baby Livi" on it and said, "Remember, we pray for her every night." I can't imagine the mountain of prayer she receives on a daily basis...much larger than our bucket of tears!
I loved the babbling on the phone tonight...too cute! Music to my ears. Love, Mom

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my, my, my...it's always interesting to read your blog, I never know if I am going to smile, cry, or laugh hysterically!
Neysa :o)

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i can say is that i am praying for you and love you all so much-
beth
ps 16

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying for your family.

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just getting all caught up on your blog and enjoying the pictures. Just a few thoughts, your dad is truely a wonderful man, Aaron reminds me of Uncle TJ (from what I remember of him), you, James and Alivia make a beautiful family and it is great to see your beautiful smile is still on your pretty face. I continue to pray for you all the time. Betsie

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I don't always leave comments these days, but I'm still staying up on your blog and still very much praying for you!

Julie

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Emily:

I sent you an e-mail to see if you had anymore bracelets because I know a couple more people that want blue bracelets (specifically that say "Baby Livi" on them). I am not sure if the e-mail went through. I hate to ask you to ship me a third shipment (I know even when I send the cost of the shipping that sending out all the envelopes is so grueling). So, if you have just a few left, instead of just sending me two, you could send me the remainder of what you have to give or sell to people and I could just pay you for them (that is if it is just a few..like say 10 to 20).

Let me know..you deserve to sell everything you invested in and I know several people that may not want take the initiative to buy one, but would love to have a prayer bracelet as a gift from me.

I hope you got the squirrel out of the house (attic?) and all is running smoothly for you! We will be praying for the surgery on the 22nd to run smoothly.

Love,

Caroline

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home