Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

More photos.

The following photos are in no order but are from our holiday this year

Our Little family at Christmas...Livi wore her headband for about 2 mins.




Livi and Nyah coloring on New Years Day



New Years Party


The Haughery family....all spiffed up

Playing Apples to Apples on New Years Eve

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily if I don't tell you now I'll forget. Andrew played Apples to Apples one night over his vacation with friends. He liked it...despite some outlandish answers. Great photos, keep em coming! MOM

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. I am assuming these photos are before the Great Plumbing Disaster of 2007???

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you had soo much fun!!!

Praying,
Christi

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting pictures. You are wonderful to get those up for all of us. We should be "blessing" you and I feel like I keep receiving the blessings each time I open this blog! It increases my hope and my joy and my faith in God who gives us every single moment of every day to enjoy and not ever take for granted. My only prayer now is for health and wholeness for Livi's body so that we can enjoy her for many years to come. I want to see her grow up and how much she will be like Emily! Lots of fun, laughs, smarts, caring and creative not to mention beautiful. And also James, wise, helpful, hard working and funny (she'll get a double dose of humor). Lord, if you see fit, will you grant her health and a lifetime with us here. I know you can heal. Impossible, miraculous healing. Anytime you want. Now would be great.
Love, Aunt Marcy

8:29 PM  
Blogger linda anne said...

emily, you are gorgeous. your family is gorgeous. thanks for posting pics!

ps. i am soo happy you had a great christmas AND new years.. yay

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home