Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Weekend..in Photos

We had a great weekend. Here are some shots of Alivia...
Dressed like a "movie star" at Hands-on-House (the local kid's museum)


All snuggled up in her new elephant towel (thanks Samual and Grace)

Trying out the big girl beds at Ikea. She wanted to try all of them...might be time to get rid of the crib.

Visiting Scott and Ang at Market and drinking Mommy's ice tea
Tomorrow we have a doc visit. Pray the counts are still good and we don't need a transfusion.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore the "big girl bed" pic! What a cutie!!! I hope the doctors visit goes well, as always I am thinking of you guys.

Love times a million!
Sarah

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great pictures! I will be praying for the counts tomorrow!

Caroline

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such darling pictures!
My favorites are the first two.
Praying for good doctor visit tomorrow, good counts and no transfusion.

Mary Ann K.

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying for the doctors visit...
praying that your mind & heart will be guarded with the truth of His Word and that He will encourage you during your time with Him today.
"the steadfast love of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear Him..."
look forward to seeing you all Sun!
kb

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home